2012.2.19 four girls mountain

10:45 a.m. on June 30, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

Siguniang Mountain is located in the Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture in Xiaojin County and Wenchuan County at the junction, is the eastern edge of cross-sectional Mountains peak Qionglai Mountains. Siguniangshan peaks formed by the four continuous, they are from north to south, in the 3.5 kilometers within the tables, the height of 6250 meters, 5664 meters, 5454 meters, 5355 meters. This is four years of snow-covered peaks, as the first Phi white, handsome majestic beauty of the four girls, followed by sea-ditch stand at Chang Ping Gou and two above the Milky Way. 4 girls in order to Yaomei slender, graceful posture, and now commonly known as the "four girls" refers to this most beautiful of the highest peaks.

image.jpg
i drunk the Shaji in guide‘s home。

It includes many VC。

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
“Shuang Diao”village

image.jpg

image.jpg
guide’s home,painting is very special。

image.jpg
sunrise,maybe too late

image.jpg

image.jpg
the second day,we played ice climbing,we were fresh man,so just 20 metres

image.jpg

image.jpg

we arrived  base camp(4500 metres)

image.jpg

image.jpg
the top of the "Er mei".5454meters,guide and i

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
we back to "Xiaojin"

I never thought i would climb the 4girls before.But i really did.I cant tell you what i felt while i standing on the 5454,the top  of the moutain.The world paused,i looked around , i cna hear wild and my breath.ITs the most amzing scenery ive never seen。

3:28 p.m. on June 30, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
910 forum posts

What a cool trip Steven!  It is wonderful to see trip reports from other countries.  

2:49 a.m. on July 1, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

thx,i will upload more

3:14 a.m. on July 1, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
112 forum posts

Sunrise on the mountains.  How beautiful!  Thanks for taking such breathtaking photos to share with us!

9:36 a.m. on July 1, 2012 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,072 forum posts

Very beautiful country! I like the sunrise on the mountains...

2:05 p.m. on July 1, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
755 reviewer rep
1,224 forum posts

Thanks Steven!

5:12 p.m. on July 2, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
166 forum posts

really nice pictures..thanks for sharing them

3:53 p.m. on July 5, 2012 (EDT)
120 reviewer rep
137 forum posts

Awesome!  I want nothing more than to get into climbing, but alas, I am a flightless, earthbound Michigander.

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply