I own 3 pair. This is a great trail shoe. I like them…

I own 3 pair. This is a great trail shoe. I like them best because they are a comfortable fit right out of the box.  I don't have patience to wear-in a pair of shoes. Don't need the blisters.

This shoe is very lightweight which is important to keep me light on my feet. I do lots of technical trail and off-trail running where foot placement is very important.

I've also enjoyed using this shoe for water hikes. They wick away moisture and remain lightweight on the feet.

I've yet to find a shoe that can give me confidence stepping on wet surfaces. This shoe is no different. You still have to be careful with your footing on slick rock areas. I deduct 1/2 star for this shortcoming.

Other than that, great shoe. I will buy more.