Adidas Kanadia Trail

I own 3 pair. This is a great trail shoe. I like them…

I own 3 pair. This is a great trail shoe. I like them best because they are a comfortable fit right out of the box.  I don't have patience to wear-in a pair of shoes. Don't need the blisters.

This shoe is very lightweight which is important to keep me light on my feet. I do lots of technical trail and off-trail running where foot placement is very important.

I've also enjoyed using this shoe for water hikes. They wick away moisture and remain lightweight on the feet.

I've yet to find a shoe that can give me confidence stepping on wet surfaces. This shoe is no different. You still have to be careful with your footing on slick rock areas. I deduct 1/2 star for this shortcoming.

Other than that, great shoe. I will buy more.

Get aggressive and storm that trail with the Kanadia trail running shoes from Adidas®. With its spiky, mud-shedding outsole, air mesh ventilated upper, and enhanced heel cushioning, there's simply no stopping you. Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation. Non-slip lining for comfort and performance. EVA insole for comfort; winterized for cold-weather running. Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact. adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. TRAXION; outsole for maximum grip in all directions.

- EMS refers to the women's version

Adidas Kanadia Trail

The Adidas Kanadia Trail is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 5, 2011 at EMS.