Adidas Waterra ST

I don't know why I can't find these anymore ... I…

Materials: synthetic
Use: jogging
Break-in Period: one month

I don't know why I can't find these anymore ... I use them for my jogging shoes!! They are light, fit perfect, breath, give good support and wash up easy.

Surrender to fashion conformity Never. Adidas takes water shoe innovation in a new direction with the lightweight, semi-mesh Waterra ST shoe. The style resembles a sneaker but the synthetic upper opens up along the sides for sandal-like comfort. Much of the midsole on the Waterra ST shoe is similar to the sneaker-oriented Waterra HT, so you enjoy excellent foot protection without shutting down the fast-draining versatility. Whether you paddle, kayak or beachcomb, the Waterra ST is a refreshing alternative to all those athletic sandals floating around on the market this season.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Run over a river and through the woods to your camping spot in the Adidas Mens Waterra ST Trail Running Shoe. The rugged, amphibious design of the Waterra ST makes this shoe ideal for swamps, river valleys, and beaches.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Run through the puddles, over the hill, in the creek, and to your camping spot in the Adidas Mens Waterra ST Trail Running Shoe. The rugged amphibious design of the Waterra ST makes this shoe the ideal for swamps, river valleys, and beaches.

- Explore64 refers to the men's version

Adidas Waterra ST

The Adidas Waterra ST is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 4, 2007 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new water shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.