ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0

I am currently using this ALPS Mountaineering Alpine…

Design: mummy bag
Fill: ALPS proprietary Tech Loft
Temperature Rating: 0 Degrees Farenheight
Weight: 6lbs 2ozs
Price Paid: $54.95 US

I am currently using this ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0 Degree Mummy Bag here in Ohio's Wayne National Forest, which is located in the hilly southeast part of the State.

Being camped in a beautiful forest composed of white pines, I needed a bag that would keep me warm in temps that hover around the 0 degree mark. Last night a storm system brought cold temperatures and strong winds to the area. Thanks to my ALPS Alpine Lake bag, I am staying warm and toasty here in my tent.

I need to point out I live in my tent year around. I depend on my gear to keep me comfortable and ALIVE. This bag is doing just this.

I would most definitely recommend this mummy bag. It's very affordable and it performs as claimed. No frills.

I refuse to purchase gear from those trendy BIG name brands. ALPS gear performs as well and at a fraction of the cost. Unless one wants to be one of those "trendy" backpackers which my soul hateth.

ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0

The Alpine Lake 0 has been discontinued.

The ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review