ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0

I am currently using this ALPS Mountaineering Alpine…

Design: mummy bag
Fill: ALPS proprietary Tech Loft
Temperature Rating: 0 Degrees Farenheight
Weight: 6lbs 2ozs
Price Paid: $54.95 US

I am currently using this ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0 Degree Mummy Bag here in Ohio's Wayne National Forest, which is located in the hilly southeast part of the State.

Being camped in a beautiful forest composed of white pines, I needed a bag that would keep me warm in temps that hover around the 0 degree mark. Last night a storm system brought cold temperatures and strong winds to the area. Thanks to my ALPS Alpine Lake bag, I am staying warm and toasty here in my tent.

I need to point out I live in my tent year around. I depend on my gear to keep me comfortable and ALIVE. This bag is doing just this.

I would most definitely recommend this mummy bag. It's very affordable and it performs as claimed. No frills.

I refuse to purchase gear from those trendy BIG name brands. ALPS gear performs as well and at a fraction of the cost. Unless one wants to be one of those "trendy" backpackers which my soul hateth.

If you've owned or used an ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0, please share your experience.

ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0

The Alpine Lake 0 has been discontinued.

The ALPS Mountaineering Alpine Lake 0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.