Amphipod PURErun Trail Stainless 16oz

A great running pack with space for a snack and a…

Source: bought it used

Summary

A great running pack with space for a snack and a bottle. Also has space for a shirt removal. I was able to fit a full size men's bi-fold wallet into the pocket, although it is not really designed for that much. Pack is very comfortable, sits surprisingly well during constant activity.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Small size
  • Bright coloration
  • Fit
  • Dimensions

Cons

• A little small for ID and money
  • Sweaty
  • Could breathe a little more

IMAG0064.jpg

This is a good pack that is comfortable to wear even during the most intense activities. I wore it for work during 95-degree weather, stacking heavy objects and furniture onto pallets in the direct sunlight for three hours. I had a little sweat build up along my back but otherwise very comfortable. I had my bi-fold wallet and keys and also a water bottle.

This is definitely the most comfortable hip/lumbar pack I have ever owned. Does not sag on my waist, does not get loose or bunch up. There is something to the design that really works right.

Pack is more designed for a small snack and your water bottle. Also has cinch cord that is meant to be used for soft stowage such as a t-shirt. I enjoy the bright green color of the pack that is attractive and unique without being extremely flashy.

I tried machine washing the pack to restore the bright color. Gentle cycle with Woolite cold wash and hang dry. Came out fine and dried very quickly.

Thanks for the review!

she is not!

Admin Staff this is miscategorized. Review is for Amphipod PureRun Stainless

Thanks for letting us know. Can you confirm which of these packs you have? http://www.amphipod.com/products/hydration/purerun-stainless/purerun-trail-16oz-or-22oz

she is not!

Thank you for the fix up here. The pack I have came with the 16 oz. bottle.

Thanks for the clarification and the picture!