Arc'teryx Delta LT Zip

This is an awesome fleece. It is a superb mid-layer.

Price Paid: $79 - (due to a price tag error. Retail is $119)

This is an awesome fleece. It is a superb mid-layer. It breathes exceptionally well. Polartec Thermal Pro has the best warmth to weight ratio I have tried.

Compare this to the Patagonia R1. I chose this for two reasons. It was about an ounce lighter, and made in Canada. They were similarly priced so these reasons swayed me. It is warmer under a shell than heavier Polartec 200 products I have tried.

I am 5-10 and 200lbs and am wide for my size. I purchased the XL. Products that usually fit my chest have sleeves that are too long. This is not the case with this pullover.

This may be a negative for the "normal" guy who may find the sleeves a tad short. So if XL's feel "right" to you but the sleeves are too long, this may be the mid layer for you.

If you've owned or used an Arc'teryx Men's Delta LT Zip, please share your experience.