Arc'teryx Titan Jacket

Right out of the box I was impressed. First of all…

Fabric: Gore-Tex, Nylon
Fill: Primaloft

Right out of the box I was impressed. First of all on the color! I ordered "Taragon" because STP was out of my size in any other color. Online I was a bit disappointed in the color which looked like a "lime" green with fluorescent-accents. This was not the case, it was more like a medium Olive Green with Lime green accents. (it looks great!).

Next was the fit. I am an athletic build-6', 198lb person with broad shoulders. This jacket fit me perfectly! Usually I find that if a jacket fits me in the shoulder area it swallows me elsewhere - not so with the Arc'teryx Titan! It fits wonderful!

The Gore-Text Pro Shell is awesome too. I actually cut myself somehow right before buying this jacket and as I was putting it on blood got on the outside of the jacket. The blood just beaded up! I was able to just wipe it off with no staining!

The weight and feel of this jacket is completely warm and NON-bulky! It feels like the warmest jacket that I have ever put on yet it has the soft feel of a synthetic sleeping bag!

I think I have finally found the winter jacket of my dreams! I can't wait to get out this winter to put this jacket to the most rigorous testing that I can send its way!

Arc'teryx Titan Jacket

The Titan Jacket has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Titan Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 8, 2013 at Altrec Outlet.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.