Asolo Fugitive GTX

These shoes are awesome! I have severe Plantar Fasciitis…

Materials: Gore-Tex
Use: Backpacking
Break-in Period: 1 week
Weight: About 3 lbs.

These shoes are awesome! I have severe Plantar Fasciitis in both feet and have spent years trying to find a comfortable shoe for backpacking. I bought them 2 weeks before my 5 day/ 50 mile trip on the Colorado Trail. They were instantly comfortable and the break in period was short.

I found that at the end if the day my feet hurt significantly less and were not overly hot. The shoes had great traction on difficult terrain and are easy and fast to lace. I am super happy with my purchase!!

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Fugitive GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 57 reviews for other versions of the Fugitive GTX. Read all reviews »

CLOSEOUTS . Asolo's midweight Fugitive ML hiking boots have suede and Cordura(R) nylon uppers with the support needed on challenging hikes with midweight pack loads. Rubbermac rubber outsole with AsoBrake structures gives you the confidence to push hard uphill or downhill. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex(R) membrane eliminates soggy feet Removable footbeds for custom comfort and quick drying Three speed hook and four locking eyelet lacing system Padded gusseted tongue Polyurethane midsoles for many miles of cushion and support Rubber toe caps add durability to a critical wear zone Height: 4- ” Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . Romania. Visit our Hiking Gear Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

The Asolo Fugitive GTX womens backpacking boot utilizes Duo Asoflex technology, which keeps the boot stiff to prevent pronation and supination, while also providing shock absorption.

- Backcountry Outlet

Asolo Women's Fugitive GTX

The Women's Fugitive GTX has been discontinued.

The Asolo Women's Fugitive GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 13, 2008 at Sierra Trading Post.