User Review: Big Agnes Seedhouse 3
Source: bought it new
This is an awesome tent. It is very light and easy to pack. Very simple to set up and take down.
- I would recommend this tent.
- It's great for camping in cool to hot weather
- Its east to set up and take down, and very light.
- No privacy without the rain fly.
- Can get stuffy with the rain fly on.
I really like the adjustable tie downs on the rain fly. Make sure you get the footprint, it's very easy to attach with the squeeze clips.
We mostly use this for canoe trips and early grouse hunting in Minnesota. My husband is 6'5" and I am 5'11", we also have a Gordon Setter and we fit in the tent very well. It also has a nice roomie vestibule for keeping shoes and gear dry.
It dries fast and the dirt comes off with shaking or just brushing it with your hand.