Brooks Adrenaline ASR 4

I have been an order puller for an auto parts warehouse…

Materials: Gore-tex
Use: grating with heavy pack
Break-in Period: none

I have been an order puller for an auto parts warehouse for 23 years. I log many miles of fast pace walking on concrete floors and grating. I need new shoes every 4 months. I have to take care of my feet because I need them for my income. The first day I wore these shoes I knew I had the best pair I have ever had. Believe me I am an expert just as if I were a runner. I tell everyone about them.

The Adrenaline ASR 4 Running Shoes by Brooks is part of their Grit series of shoes. Designed with the idea of running in the rain, on the road, off the road, or really in most any condition. Constructed with their proprietary Wanganui Softshell upper, you get a great combination of water repellency and moisture transfer keeping your foot dry and comfy, no matter when you decide to run. Brooks made the Adrenaline with a super aggressive outsole that gives you excellent traction on wet pavement or somewhat muddy trails. Now also endowed with a new MoGo midsole, that provides 40% less pressure in shock absorption, providing you with enhanced comfort and protection on most any terrain. With MoGo you get 22% more energy in your stride, and 300 miles of wear without bottoming out.The coolest thing we found out about the Adrenaline and its MoGo production is it uses 50% less waste by creating its midsoles in an efficient compression molding process, as opposed to cutting them out of large sheets, leaving unusable excess material.All in all, the Adrenaline ASR 4's will give you incredible, comfortable support, great traction and will provide a water repellent environment for you to run despite what nature is doing.

- RockCreek refers to the men's version

Brooks Adrenaline ASR 4

The Adrenaline ASR 4 has been discontinued.

The Brooks Adrenaline ASR 4 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 27, 2008 at RockCreek.