This set is big for going solo. But I can fit stove,…

This set is big for going solo. But I can fit stove, spork and all my food in it for a 4 day outing.

The koozy is a nice touch and helps keep the food hot. Cleanup is a snap. The groove on the bottom holds the pots stable on a stove. They nest very tightly and there is no rattling around on the trail.

It is by far the best set that I have owned.

101_0215.jpg

I recently scored this set on Amazon.com actually…

I recently scored this set on Amazon.com actually for $1.97 with my $25 gift card from Amazon.

Although a bit larger and heavier than other sets out there, I like that my Primus stove, a can of fuel, the handle, and a spork fit inside quit nicely! No rattling around in the pack and it seems very well made.

I boiled 1 1/2 liters of water in about 5 minutes and cleanup was a snap!(I had made mashed potatoes in it)

Can't complain one bit, but we'll see how it works when I'm out humping for more than 2 days with it.