Brunton Vapor Cookset

This set is big for going solo. But I can fit stove,…

This set is big for going solo. But I can fit stove, spork and all my food in it for a 4 day outing.

The koozy is a nice touch and helps keep the food hot. Cleanup is a snap. The groove on the bottom holds the pots stable on a stove. They nest very tightly and there is no rattling around on the trail.

It is by far the best set that I have owned.

101_0215.jpg

I recently scored this set on Amazon.com actually…

I recently scored this set on Amazon.com actually for $1.97 with my $25 gift card from Amazon.

Although a bit larger and heavier than other sets out there, I like that my Primus stove, a can of fuel, the handle, and a spork fit inside quit nicely! No rattling around in the pack and it seems very well made.

I boiled 1 1/2 liters of water in about 5 minutes and cleanup was a snap!(I had made mashed potatoes in it)

Can't complain one bit, but we'll see how it works when I'm out humping for more than 2 days with it.

Brunton Vapor Cookset

The Vapor Cookset has been discontinued.

The Brunton Vapor Cookset is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 18, 2014 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new pot/pan, check out the best reviewed current models.

DeLorme inReach SE Review