Buck Protege FX

My son recently received this knife from my cousin…

Price Paid: Gift but was told it was about $20.

My son recently received this knife from my cousin as a gift. It is very well made and perfect for a pocket carry knife. He didn't have the sheath but it is so light weight that it doesn't really matter.

Blade is sharp and the handle is great for wet conditions. Nice knife made in the Buck tradition.

Visit Buck's Protege FX page.

CLOSEOUTS . The Buck Knives Protege is a versatile folding knife that makes a great addition to any pack, glove box or tackle box. Lightweight and durable Thermoplastic rubber handle for great grip and control Lockback design for safety Half-serrated stainless steel blade Blade: 3” Open length: 7-1_2” Closed length: 4-1_2” Weight: 3.2 oz. Material: Blade: 420HC stainless steel Handle: Black rubber over glass-filled thermoplastic Sheath: Nylon CLOSEOUTS . USA. Please read our policy on ordering knives. Export restriction: cannot ship internationally.

- Sierra Trading Post

Buck Protege FX

The Buck Protege FX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 30, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new folding knife, check out the best reviewed current models.