CamelBak Octane 8+

I used my Octane-8 on the bike trails at Lake Meade…

Height of Owner: 5'10"

I used my Octane-8 on the bike trails at Lake Meade River Mtn. Trails in NV in 112 degree heat. It is lightweight, my drink stayed cold and I almost forgot I was wearing it!!! Awesome product.

If you've owned or used a CamelBak Octane 8+, please share your experience.
refers to the men's version

The Octane 8+ and Octane 14+ are designed for the versatile and lightweight needs of speed hikers, trail runners, and adventure racers. The Octane 8+ is made for two to four hours of fast paced outdoor activity and is insulated to keep liquid cool for hours. The pack features a center zip expansion for additional cargo capacity, stash pockets on the waist belt for snacks and essentials on the move, an Air Director back panel with Air Mesh for ventilation, and a waist belt designed for load stability.

CamelBak Octane 8+

The Octane 8+ has been discontinued.

$80.00 (men's)

The CamelBak Octane 8+ is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 2, 2010 at Gear for Adventure.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.

men's
Hydration capacity 70 oz (2 liters)
Cargo closed 525 cubic inches (8.6 liters)
Cargo open 781 cubic inches (12.8 liters)
Weight empty 1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
Weight filled 6.32 lbs (2.87 kg)