User Review: Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka
Source: bought it new
Cold arms are the usual problem with any CG jacket.
- Warm somehow
- Cold spot
- Not so durable
- Hideously expensive and not worth the money
- CG became a fashion brand.
- Not the best fill power available.
The arms are always cold in CG jacket. Reasons:
- There's no vertical baffles in the sleeves. Consequence: the down shild behind the joint, leaving no insulation in the front.
- The sewing is stitch-through and not baffled, leaving cold spots everywhere.
I should mention that I bought the jacket from an official retailer in Canada. It was absolutely not a fake. Of course it is warm but its weight is something like 4 lbs and there are many brands out there much cheaper, much better. I repeat, CG became a fashion brand.