Carhartt Reversible Fleece Headband

0 reviews
5-star:   0
4-star:   0
3-star:   0
2-star:   0
1-star:   0

Retailers' Descriptions

Here's what other sites are saying:

Our reversible fleece headband offers two looks in one. Made of 92% polyester/8% spandex fleece, it features fleece on both sides with a contrasting trim color. A Carhartt label is sewn on one side while a Carhartt logo is embroidered on the other. *92% polyester/8% spandex fleece *Contrasting trim color on each side *One size fits all

- Carhartt

Carhartt Reversible Fleece Headband

previously retailed for:
$15.00

The Carhartt Reversible Fleece Headband is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 2, 2013 at Carhartt.

If you're looking for a new winter hat, check out the best reviewed current models.