Chaco Canyonland Mid

This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever…

This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever owned. Most boots hurt my feet, this one only felt better the longer I wore it. I had it for a year and wore it during a 3 month trail building project in Puerto Rico. When everyone else's shoes gave out the Chaco held up. Unfortunately the mud is so full of organic matter that I had to get rid of them due to the 3 month stink. Now I can not find another pair and I am very sad. Wish me luck in finding this again in my size.

aholst20

I have a pair that has barely been worn that is just a tad bit too small for maximum comfort. Wish I knew what size you'd like! I stumbled across your review when I was trying to supplement my info for ebay details. Also, I realize it's been a couple of years since you left the review! Mine are Size 10

Free Shipping. Chaco Men's Canyonland Mid Shoe (Fall 2008) A light hiker like no other, the Canyonland Mid Shoe by Chaco features a removable BioCentric footbed for maximum support and long-trail comfort. A high-friction outsole provides excellent stability while a TPU dual-zone marathon lacing system ensures a precise fit and provides terrain-specific adjustability. The multipurpose Getagrip outsole is made with non-marking butyl rubber providing excellent slip resistance and traction on all types of terrain. Built-in flex points encourage a natural stride.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Chaco has brought its high-quality standard for sandals into the shoe world with the Men's Canyonland Mid Trail Shoe. The Getagrip outsole's grippery-when-wet ability carries you confidently across rocky streams and rained-on Moab slickrock (they don't call it slick for nothing'). The Dual Zone lacing system specifically customizes fit to different parts of your foot, and abrasion-resistant material extends the Canyonland Shoe's life for years of rough adventure. Mid-height and a compression-molded midsole provide lightweight support.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

The Canyonland Mid Shoe by Chaco is a supple, yet incredibly durable light hiking shoe designed to support, protect, and provide stability while spending your time outside. With a removable BioCentric footbed, you get maximum support and long trail comfort due to its ability to control pronation and support every element of your steps. A Getagrip butyl rubber outsole combines friction and built in flex points that encourages a natural walk - assisting you while hiking on any type of terrain you encounter. A synthetic microfiber dries quickly for all day comfort and a compression molded EVA midsole is lightweight and provides all day support.

- RockCreek refers to the men's version

Chaco Canyonland Mid

The Canyonland Mid has been discontinued.

The Chaco Canyonland Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 12, 2011 at Moosejaw.