This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever…

This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever owned. Most boots hurt my feet, this one only felt better the longer I wore it. I had it for a year and wore it during a 3 month trail building project in Puerto Rico. When everyone else's shoes gave out the Chaco held up. Unfortunately the mud is so full of organic matter that I had to get rid of them due to the 3 month stink. Now I can not find another pair and I am very sad. Wish me luck in finding this again in my size.

aholst20

I have a pair that has barely been worn that is just a tad bit too small for maximum comfort. Wish I knew what size you'd like! I stumbled across your review when I was trying to supplement my info for ebay details. Also, I realize it's been a couple of years since you left the review! Mine are Size 10