I had heard alot about Chacos before I bought them.

I had heard alot about Chacos before I bought them. I had originally intended to buy these just to be everyday walkers, instead I wore them through two weeks of hiking throughout Nova Scotia. They're light and sturdy and one of the best pair of light hikers I have ever owned.

One word of caution though, they will never lose thier squeek. I have oiled these a couple times and worn them through rain and snow and they still have that leather squeek, it's almost become a trademark of all Chaco footwear. So if you're looking for quiet shoes beware, otherwise these are fantastic shoes. I ended up buying another pair just so I would have one when I finally wear these out.

They're suppose to go for 180 but if you are patient and occasionally check the Sierra Trading Post, they sell them there for 80.