Chums No Tail Standard Retainer

Do the job with no tail on your neck! While I like…

Summary

Do the job with no tail on your neck!

Pros

• Fits most sunglasses
  • No tail flapping around

While I like putting sunglasses on my hat, I also don't mind them hanging around my neck in certain situations so I got this Chums retainer. It is made of soft cotton so it feels good. The holes fits most sunglasses so they should fit yours. Finally, there is no "tail" so you aren't constantly aware that they are on your glasses/neck. A soft, quality product!

Chums knows that sometimes two adjustments are better than one. The Original No Tail Eyewear Retainer is designed for thinner frames and it offers dual bead adjustability and a secure streamlined fit for those who don't want anything hanging down the back of their neck.

- RockCreek

Slim Chums Original No Tail Adjustable Retainer strap holds your eyeglasses or sunglasses firmly in place on your head or draped around your neck. Dual bead adjustability is easy to maneuver for a personalized fit.

Chums No Tail Standard Retainer

The Chums No Tail Standard Retainer is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 5, 2012 at RockCreek.

If you're looking for a new sunglass retainer, check out the best reviewed current models.