Coleman Camp Stove Toaster

Dimensions 8.75 in x 5 in / 20.32 cm x 12.7 cm

Coleman camp stove toaster. Compact and user friendly.

Coleman camp stove toaster. Compact and user friendly. The design will toast up to 4 pieces of bread at a time. Just place on your camp stove or grill, add bread and enjoy warm toast with some tea.

• Folds for quick storage
  • Won't rust
  • Toast 4 slices at a time

• Flimsy
  • Awkward to fold

I bought this new @ Walmart for a recent camp trip and actually was pretty fleased with the performance. At the price it is a keeper.

I removed this product from the box and it made me wonder what kind of cheap metal it was made from? It is steel with chrome-plated finish. Weight 5.oz and 8 3/4" diameter. It can easily fit into a backpack, carry bag or junk drawer. Made in China.

This product easily unfolds and fits easily on a Coleman Camp Stove. Just set up the wire holders and place up to four pieces of bread at a time. Gas must be on before placing the toaster over the burner. Stove will toast the bread nice and even, as long as you pay attention. Carefully watch the toast it does not burn. Gas can adjust to high or low. Mine was on high.

It is kinda an inconsistent toasting, needs a hot flame. The bread browns at the bottom and raw at the sides. Needs to flip over but can toast only one side b/c the flame makes the bread real dry. There is no light weight propane smell either, just smells like toast! You have to be right there to shut off the gas or it will burn. Approximate time is 10 minutes to brown bread.

I really enjoyed my toast for the first time. Didn't need to use a non stick pan over a flame. All I need is a little jam to top it off. I highly recommend it. I heard this product can also be used for more than a toaster. Can also cook with a sterno cup ... dug in the dirt... think outside the box, outside the toast.

The color on the toaster has changed color. takes a few minutes to cool down before folding it and storing. I will use this time and time again. It can also work with a single burner or propane 2-burner camp stove.

Nice review, Belinda. Of course, now I'm craving some toast!

1 year ago
B. Frost

no problem!

1 year ago

Used this product for years to toast bread. Must be…

Price Paid: Can't remember how much I paid, but it is inexpensive.

Used this product for years to toast bread. Must be patient. Would recommend.

• Does not take much storage space
  • Simple to use

• You have to wait some time for the bread to toast

I've been using this product for years. Toast for breakfast is a nice luxury. If you want toast I would recommend to start this process first thing as it will take at least ten minutes. You will need to keep watch as it is easy to burn the bread.

It takes up very little storage space. It is very easy to use. Don't let the lightness fool you -- it does work. Once you use it a couple of times you'll learn how much heat to use and how long it takes to make toast or to toast English Muffins.

I've had the same toaster for 15 plus years. They last and are surprisingly durable. Enjoy!!!

I have a 50-year-old toaster exactly the same and…

Source: I inherited it

I have a 50-year-old toaster exactly the same and it still works like the day my dad bought it.

I use it to toast bread, bagels, English muffins, or whatever. It works even better if you place a small square of tinfoil over the square hole in the top to hold the heat.

Coleman Camp Stove Toaster

The Coleman Camp Stove Toaster is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new kitchen accessory, check out the best reviewed current models.