Coleman Dual Fuel Lantern

I purchased this lantern two years ago. Typical Coleman,…

I purchased this lantern two years ago. Typical Coleman, sturdy construction operates as any traditional pump type lantern. I have only used camp fuel in mine. I also have the single burner stove in dual fuel. I have heard folks say that there is a different odor when using unleaded. I would certainly purchase another Dual Fuel when this one goes belly up 20 years from now.

Powered by 1.3 pints of Coleman? Fuel or unleaded gas 7 hours burn time on high, 14 hours on low 3.81 lbs Porcelainized ventilators won't rust Adju...

- Ramsey Outdoor

The Coleman NorthStar Dual Fuel lantern can operate on Coleman fuel or unleaded gas for convenience and it is equipped with an easy-to-use, matchless electronic ignition. The Insta-Clip tube mantles eliminate the need for tying strings and the globe is protected by a metal guard.

- FogDog Sports

Coleman Dual Fuel Lantern

The Dual Fuel Lantern has been discontinued.

The Coleman Dual Fuel Lantern is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 13, 2006 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new fuel-burning lantern , check out the best reviewed current models.