Coleman Family Cook Set

This set is far too heavy for backpacking purposes,…

This set is far too heavy for backpacking purposes, but it is a good set for car camping.

• Low cost
  • Quality non-stick coating

• Heavy
  • Does not contain carry bag

I came across this set on clearance at a discount store. Very heavy gauge metal and slick non-stick coating make the set very functional and durable. This has become my go-to cook kit for car camping purposes.

• 1 large pot (~1.5 gal.) with built-in handles with a lid
  • 1 smaller pot with lid
  • 1 shallow pan

Thanks for the review, shakeNbake.

I have always trusted the Coleman name. This set of…

I have always trusted the Coleman name. This set of cookware is not up to the Coleman standard. The handles are not the best they could have been.

The sizes of pots and pans are nice, but the coating on the inside came off almost as heat was applied. The color I enjoy because it is something different.

They cook as we expected but, I had to just toss them out because of the interior coming off and poor construction on the handles. The handles could cause a fire if you are not careful.

Sorry for Coleman on this one but, they can do better than this. A plain ole set of T Fal would have been a better buy.