Very small and comfortable bag with right hand zipper.

Design: Mummy Bag 33" x 85"
Fill: 42 oz.Thermolite® Quallo® fill
Temperature Rating: 15 degrees F
Weight: Pack weight 4 lbs. 14 oz. Pack size 9" x 14"
Price Paid: $22 after shipping new - Ebay

Very small and comfortable bag with right hand zipper. Lightweight and small enough pack size to backpack with for short distances in mid-warm weather.

I loved the flap that covers the zipper on the inside to help heat retention and the soft velcro zipper cover flap on the outside leaving no itchy velcro to rub up against your skin.

Camped in Colorado mountains with air temperature dropping down to approximately 28 degrees overnight. I got cold! I wore lined polyester long pants, a long sleeve polar fleece shirt and a polar fleece vest. I'm very athletic with low body fat and an extremely low sleeping heart rate and I got very cold.

Since then I've purchased a Coleman Kokanee that will be my spring/fall bag and my Northbound will be my summer only bag.

I also take my Northbound and use it as a just in case bag to line the inside of my Kokanee on super cold nights.

I like the bag, I'm dissapointed that it wasn't warmer though.