Columbia Bugaboo 2 Dome

Great tent for car camping. We've used ours for 3…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: clips would be better than sleeves
Weight: 21 lbs

Great tent for car camping. We've used ours for 3 years worth of Cub Scout camping in spring, summer and fall with no leaks.  It also survived many backyard birthday campouts.

Would give 5 stars, but the fiberglass poles are finally showing some memory at the ferrules.

Nice sized 5 person with great 74" center height clearance and several gear pockets good for glasses, phone, keys, etc. Perfect family of four tent but, at 21 lbs, not good for hiking.

Great ventilation and nice shoe/boot doors on each side of single entry door.  Wish it was all clips in lieu of sleeves and clips for poles.

Tent worked great the first few trips out, but since…

Tent worked great the first few trips out, but since then have snapped 2 poles in different places. Not very durable. I am a faithful Columbia fan but this tent missed the mark, or at least the structure.

Best tent I've ever owned! Extremely dry, well ventilated…

Design: Dome tent
Ease of Setup: very easy
Weight: about 5 pounds

Best tent I've ever owned! Extremely dry, well ventilated and lots of extra room for gear storage. I would not leave home without it.

On 6/24/08 my daughter went to Cabela's and bought…

Ease of Setup: hard with one pole

On 6/24/08 my daughter went to Cabela's and bought a Bugaboo 2 dome tent. Then her and my stepson meet us with the grandkids at the campgrounds Tuesday evening as we opened the box to set up the new tent there was one problem it was shipped with one pole in the box. So there we were with a tent with one pole, a peace of paper that tell to call for missing parts that only works business hours and 50 miles from the closest place to buy new tent.

To make a sad story short, they ended up sleeping outside with the bugs and damp air.

I never heard of North Pole before this, but after this trip we will not forget it. I don't think it to much to expect with west nile and everything when you open the box to get a complete tent

Columbia Bugaboo 2 Dome

The Bugaboo 2 Dome has been discontinued.

The Columbia Bugaboo 2 Dome is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 9, 2009 at Campmor.