women's
Materials Breathable Mesh Upper
Weight 10.6 oz / 300 g (Size 7.5)

I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia…

Use: Hiking
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 12 oz

I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia Kaibabs. I tried on a pair of Merrells, North Face, and even purchased a pair of Patagonia's . The Merrells were heavy, the North Face pinched my toes, and the Patagonia's gave me a blister on the back of my heel.

My new Kaibab's are light, extremely comfortable (most comfy shoe I own), good looking, and very sturdy. The sole is grippy and awesome. The day after I bought them I went on a 10-mile hike through some pretty rough terrain. By the time I was done my feet felt great.

The Kaibab's breathe extremely well and again they are so comfortable. When I got back they were completely filthy caked with mud and dirt. I rinsed them off with a spray hose and let them dry over night. They look totally brand new.

By far my new favorite hiker. Goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a quality shoe.

Columbia Kaibab

$65.00 (women's)

The Columbia Kaibab is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 15, 2015 at Sierra Trading Post.

DeLorme inReach SE Review