Columbia Kaibab

women's
Materials Breathable Mesh Upper
Weight 10.6 oz / 300 g (Size 7.5)

I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia…

Use: Hiking
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 12 oz

I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia Kaibabs. I tried on a pair of Merrells, North Face, and even purchased a pair of Patagonia's . The Merrells were heavy, the North Face pinched my toes, and the Patagonia's gave me a blister on the back of my heel.

My new Kaibab's are light, extremely comfortable (most comfy shoe I own), good looking, and very sturdy. The sole is grippy and awesome. The day after I bought them I went on a 10-mile hike through some pretty rough terrain. By the time I was done my feet felt great.

The Kaibab's breathe extremely well and again they are so comfortable. When I got back they were completely filthy caked with mud and dirt. I rinsed them off with a spray hose and let them dry over night. They look totally brand new.

By far my new favorite hiker. Goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a quality shoe.

Visit Columbia's Women's Kaibab page.

A fantastic value, the Kaibab is the go-anywhere, do-anything answer to your everyday adventure footwear needs. This shoe is flexible, light and well-supported - perfect for trail running and hiking but low-profile enough for general everyday use. The breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool when you’re on the move and a gusseted tongue keeps out unwanted debris. Ample padding protects and cushions your feet while a rugged non-marking outsole with a trail-specific design provides stability as you move over uneven surfaces. FEATURES: Breathable mesh upper supported by light and flexible overlays. Gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris, Molded rubberized EVA with nylex top cover, Compression molded EVA, Nylon shank, Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design, Weight: Size 9, ½ pair = 12.6 oz/360g, Imported,

- Columbia refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . Don't let a long hike leave your feet feeling skewered; Columbia Footwear's Kaibab trail shoes feature TechLite(R)-molded material for lightweight cushioning and support. Water-resistant air mesh upper with synthetic leather overlay Gusseted tongue Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs impacts Non-marking Omni-Grip(R) traction rubber outsole Made in Indonesia Width: M (medium) Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide Available Colors: BLACK/SILVER METALLIC, CHARCOAL/CHILI, CHARCOAL/AZUL, ESPRESSO/TREASURE, ESPRESSO/BURNT ORANGE. Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 7, 7.5.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Get out and about and hit the trails in the Columbia Kaibab Hiking Shoe for men It features a breathable mesh upper, rubber toe cap and a five eyelet lace-up front. Two pull tabs on the tongue and the heel make for easy-ons.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

A fantastic value, the Columbia Kaibab is the go-anywhere, do-anything answer to your everyday adventure footwear needs. This shoe is flexible, light, and well-supported - perfect for trail running and hiking, but low-profile enough for everyday use.Breathable mesh upper supported by light and flexible overlays. Gusseted tongue helps keep out debris.Molded rubberized EVA with nylex top cover.Ample padding protects and cushions your feet.Compression-molded EVA midsole.Nylon shank.Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design for superb stability.Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. (pair).

- Campmor refers to the men's version