I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia…

Use: Hiking
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 12 oz

I can't believe how impressed I am with these Columbia Kaibabs. I tried on a pair of Merrells, North Face, and even purchased a pair of Patagonia's . The Merrells were heavy, the North Face pinched my toes, and the Patagonia's gave me a blister on the back of my heel.

My new Kaibab's are light, extremely comfortable (most comfy shoe I own), good looking, and very sturdy. The sole is grippy and awesome. The day after I bought them I went on a 10-mile hike through some pretty rough terrain. By the time I was done my feet felt great.

The Kaibab's breathe extremely well and again they are so comfortable. When I got back they were completely filthy caked with mud and dirt. I rinsed them off with a spray hose and let them dry over night. They look totally brand new.

By far my new favorite hiker. Goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a quality shoe.

Columbia Men's Kaibab

The Men's Kaibab has been discontinued.

The Columbia Men's Kaibab is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 15, 2012 at Columbia.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bag Review