Columbia Ravenice Omni-Tech

men's
Material Omni-Tech Waterproof-Breathable Mesh
Weight 13.6 oz / 385 g (Size 9.5)

I've used this shoe extensively for over a year now,…

I've used this shoe extensively for over a year now, both in mountain terrain and in muddy Florida and it performs great. However, it is starting to fall apart a bit. When I have the time I will contact Columbia to see what they have to say about it.

It's not as comfortable as other shoes I've tried. It certainly doesn't compete with a Merrell. My wife bought a Merrell the same time as I got this one and hers is like new. She loves hers, maybe it fit better I don't know, but I paid half as much for mine as she did for hers so I keep quiet.

But overall is a great shoe and it performs as advertised. I just had higher expectations.

I'm surprised that Omni-tech seems to breathe better…

I'm surprised that Omni-tech seems to breathe better than any Gore-tex shoes I've worn. These shoes work better than I expected.

Visit Columbia's Men's Ravenice Omni-Tech page.

CLOSEOUTS . Maneuver smoothly on any surface when your feet are dry and comfortable in Columbia Footwear's Ravenice trail running shoes. Available Colors: LIGHT GREY/BURNT ORANGE, BLACK/CYBER YELLOW. Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Even in snowy conditions, this athletic winter shoe will satisfy your need for speed. Created for snowshoeing, winter running, and other high-velocity activities, it provides maximum protection from the elements in a minimal, lightweight package. An Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable upper creates a dry, comfortable environment for your feet, while lightweight materials and a flexible design allow the foot to move freely. A soft, odor-resistant footbed offers great support on uneven terrain, and a cleverly molded Techlite midsole offers more cushioning in the heel strike zone where you need it most. Last but not least, a non-marking Omni-Grip dual rubber compound keeps you moving with sure-footed confidence. FEATURES: Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper, Soft neoprene collar keeps out unwanted debris, Single-density Techlite molded material for lightweight cushioning and support, Recyclable Contour Comfort 1D footbed made of Open Cell PU for outstanding support Dual-density Techlite molded midsole Soft lateral foot strike zone provides greater cushioning in the heel Non-marking Omni-Grip dual rubber outsole provides traction on wet, loose and soft surfaces Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=13.6oz/385g Imported,

- Columbia refers to the men's version