Columbia Ravenice Omni-Tech

I've used this shoe extensively for over a year now,…

I've used this shoe extensively for over a year now, both in mountain terrain and in muddy Florida and it performs great. However, it is starting to fall apart a bit. When I have the time I will contact Columbia to see what they have to say about it.

It's not as comfortable as other shoes I've tried. It certainly doesn't compete with a Merrell. My wife bought a Merrell the same time as I got this one and hers is like new. She loves hers, maybe it fit better I don't know, but I paid half as much for mine as she did for hers so I keep quiet.

But overall is a great shoe and it performs as advertised. I just had higher expectations.

I'm surprised that Omni-tech seems to breathe better…

I'm surprised that Omni-tech seems to breathe better than any Gore-tex shoes I've worn. These shoes work better than I expected.

If you've owned or used a Columbia Men's Ravenice Omni-Tech, please share your experience.