Columbia Resistance Way II Pant

Fabric 100% Nylon
Inseam 30 in, 32 in, 34 in

I bought these pants on a whim and fell in love! I…

I bought these pants on a whim and fell in love! I have another pair of trail/travel pants from Columbia and I wasn't too pleased with them. They fit big and baggy and made a lot of noise.

Not these though! They are nice and slightly fitted, comfy and movable! I have used them to boulder, scramble over light rocks, day hiking and a few day trek. I am very impressed with them! and am planning on taking them with me on the A.T. in a year or so.

I highly recommend these pants! They are rather water resistant also which was a great suprise!

Visit Columbia's Resistance Way II Pant page.

Let’s face it - the path of least resistance is reserved for wussies. Man up and take on the challenge of the trail less traveled in these rough and tumble versatile pants. Built for action, they feature gusset detail to accommodate unencumbered movement. An integrated adjustable belt customizes the fit while five conveniently placed pockets (including a zip-closed security pocket) provide room for everything you could need to carry. The cotton-nylon blend features our advanced repellency technology to shed dirt and light ran and Omni-Shade UPF 50 protection has your back - err, your legs - when late fall sun is beating down on your backcountry expedition. FEATURES: Fabric: 100% nylon, Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection, Omni-Wick advanced evaporation, Exterior adjustable waistband, Gusset detail, Multi-functional pocket, Zip-closed security pocket, Inseam length: 30”, 32”, 34”, Imported,

- Columbia

Let's face it - the path of least resistance is reserved for wussies. Man up and take on the challenge of the trail less traveled in these rough and tumble versatile pants. Built for action, they feature gusset detail to accommodate unencumbered movement. An integrated adjustable belt customizes the fit while five conveniently placed pockets (including a zip-closed security pocket) provide room for everything you could need to carry. The cotton-nylon blend features our advanced repellency technology to shed dirt and light ran and Omni-Shade(R) UPF 50 protection has your back - err, your legs - when late fall sun is beating down on your backcountry expedition.

- Altrec Outdoors

Columbia Resistance Way II Pant

The Columbia Resistance Way II Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 1, 2012 at Columbia.

If you're looking for a new hiking pant, check out the best reviewed current models.