Columbia Sawtooth

I have just spent a whole month wearing these every…

I have just spent a whole month wearing these every day on a trip to Japan where I was on my feet the whole time. No hard hiking but I am sure they would have been up to it and would choose them for any situation - though I doubt they'd be any good walking through streams and rivers.

They are soooo comfortable and I feel really 'sure footed' when wearing them.

I pray they still make them when this pair needs replacing!

Did the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim (south to north…

Use: Grand Canyon, 46 miles in 2 days

Did the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim (south to north one day, back the next). Got two major blisters on each foot with Sawtooths that were well broken in. I choose the Sawtooths over my Danner Hiker IIs because they were lighter but I found that the Sawtooths didn't provide enough lateral support for the canyon trails. I would look for something a little stiffer.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Sawtooth versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Sawtooth. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Columbia Men's Sawtooth, please share your experience.

Columbia Men's Sawtooth

The Men's Sawtooth has been discontinued.

The Columbia Men's Sawtooth is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.