Columbia Sawtooth

These are the best hikers/shoes I have ever purchased…

These are the best hikers/shoes I have ever purchased and I wear them everywhere. I myself have owned the ones I have now for about four years and they are now finally showing signs of being well used..:( It's time to retire them and get another pair, but am finding it hard to toss them out.

I have used these not only for hiking, trailing but have treked through streams, mud, etc. and would just toss them in the washer and air dry them and they were good to go for my next 'walk about'. They are not however waterproof. My feet did get wet...:)

Overall though I am amazed at how long they have lasted, but more so the support they have given my feet. It's why I would reach for these as opposed to others I own and spent more money on.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Sawtooth versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Sawtooth. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Columbia Women's Sawtooth, please share your experience.

Columbia Women's Sawtooth

The Women's Sawtooth has been discontinued.

The Columbia Women's Sawtooth is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.