Columbia Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech

Not a great or durable boot They were good for about…

Price Paid: Too much!!

Summary

Not a great or durable boot

Pros

• Nice looking

Cons

• All they proved to be is nice looking

They were good for about a year. One of the lace hooks broke about two months into owning them and Columbia did not want anything to do with fixing it. They offered $30 towards the repair...does anyone in northern BC Canada do this anymore?

The boots were comfortable, dry, and light for about a year. I cleaned and treated them regularly as per manufacturer's instructions.

About a year after buying them I found they leaked and the sole began coming off. They were not heavily used maybe 100-125 miles of walking. I am disappointed in these boots. I wrote a review elsewhere stating they were pretty good, I was wrong.

The boots started falling apart just a little after that review was written. Since then I have read other reviews that mirror mine. If Ms. Gert Boyle ever reads this review please tighten up your QC. Columbia always stood for good quality for a fair value. These boots have made me wary of you other new products.

Columbia Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech

The Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech has been discontinued.

The Columbia Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at Backcountry Outlet.

DeLorme inReach SE Review