Lens Size 57mm
Hinge Integral
Frame Material Nylon

Nice glasses but too small Picked up the Riomars in…

Summary

Nice glasses but too small

Pros

• Stylish
  • Well made
  • Good polarization

Cons

• Inaccurate sizing — way too small

Picked up the Riomars in Crystal Red with the 400 series green mirror glass lenses.

Man, I really wanted these to work out because the crystal red frames looked great and the glasses seemed durable and well made. I even tried these on the water and the polarization performance was good — reduced glare and enhanced visibility of below-the-surface details in shallow water — very helpful for fishing.

Sadly, even though these glasses are described as a medium/large fit on Costa's website — I have a larger head/face — they were WAY TOO SMALL, not even close for me. They were uncomfortably tight around my temples and the lenses were too small and short for my tall face.

If the Riomars had fit, I would have definitely kept them. But they were nowhere near "medium large" by this full-faced guy's standards, seemed like they were sized for kids.  Sent them back.