Multiple uses and very lightweight. The unique colors…

Summary

Multiple uses and very lightweight.

Cons

• Needs more outer pockets
  • Hole at the top is a lil small for certain bladders

The unique colors make them appealing as a one-of-a-kind item. I like that there's the double strap; one across my chest and one at my waist line, this helps a lot with supporting the pack as I have back problems.

I love how lightweight yet functional this item is. It can be packed into a hiking pack to use just as a day trip bag. There is a separate compartment inside that holds a water bladder. It also has a small zip compartment on the front.

I wish there were some side pockets that you can access while still wearing the pack though. And the hole on the back/top to run your water hose through could be a bit bigger as its hard to get certain brands through it.

Overall, great lil fun colored pack. I have used it hiking, in airports, exploring cities, and even as a purse. These packs accompany me everywhere. This last trip I paired it with AXE 2L water bladder that I received in my Cairn box.

Welcome to Trailspace, Cortney! Thanks for sharing your first reviews with us. Do you have any pictures of your Cotopaxi you could show others in your review?