Craft Active Run Tee

I'm not 100% sure the shirt I have is the same one…

I'm not 100% sure the shirt I have is the same one listed here. The one I have is just called a Craft Active Tee.

At any rate, the shirt is comfortable and provides excellent wicking. The reason I gave it 4.5 stars is because it is very heavy for a T-shirt. I don't have a pack scale, but it is noticeably heavier than my Smartwool Zip Tee, which is long-sleeved. I would say twice as heavy as the SmartWool, or perhaps more. I am perplexed by how a simple wicking tee could weigh this much.

As always, shop around. I found this for $9 on sale, but I'm sure the normal price is much more than that.

Visit Craft's Men's Active Run Tee page.

CLOSEOUTS . Lightweight, moisture wicking and body hugging, Craft of Sweden's Active Run T-shirt is ideal for when you're hitting the road (or treadmill) hard, and just need a whisper-soft, no-nonsense piece to up your performance. Available Colors: TECH GREY. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

The Craft Active Run T-shirt wicks away moisture, breathes well and dries quickly. It's the perfect training partner. Relaxed athletic fit of the Craft Active Run T-shirt enhances airflow and evaporative cooling. Closeout.

- REI refers to the men's version

Craft Active Run Tee

$29.99 (men's)

The Craft Active Run Tee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 22, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.