Craft Active Run Tee

I'm not 100% sure the shirt I have is the same one…

I'm not 100% sure the shirt I have is the same one listed here. The one I have is just called a Craft Active Tee.

At any rate, the shirt is comfortable and provides excellent wicking. The reason I gave it 4.5 stars is because it is very heavy for a T-shirt. I don't have a pack scale, but it is noticeably heavier than my Smartwool Zip Tee, which is long-sleeved. I would say twice as heavy as the SmartWool, or perhaps more. I am perplexed by how a simple wicking tee could weigh this much.

As always, shop around. I found this for $9 on sale, but I'm sure the normal price is much more than that.

If you've owned or used a Craft Men's Active Run Tee, please share your experience.

Craft Men's Active Run Tee

The Craft Men's Active Run Tee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 22, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.