I had been hiking with my pack and a different pair…

I had been hiking with my pack and a different pair of boots in preparation for backpacking trip. I started with 10 lbs. and got up to 30lbs over several different short trips. My feet were killing me so I went to find a great pair of boots.

I spent 1 1/2 hours trying on boots and walking around the store. The Danner Big Horn boots were by far the most comfortable. I was happy to buy them. On the backpack trip loaded with 40lbs. my feet were fine. I was in rough mountain terrain and the boots took the rough right out of it.

I recommend these boots above all others. I've had some good ones too, Wolverine, Irish Setter, and others. They have 400 grams thinsulate and gore-tex. One day it rained and the boots were soaked, but my feet were dry. I'm getting Gore-tex gloves, hat...