Deuter Race X Air I SL

The women’s Race X Air I SL is part of Deuter’s line of Race Series packs designed for serious cross-country bike riders who value maximum ventilation, comfort, and capacity for longer rides. The Race X Air I SL utilizes the Aircomfort-System and features narrower shoulder straps, a shorter back length, and a three-liter hydration port.

This little pack is awesome. Plenty of room for snacks,…

This little pack is awesome. Plenty of room for snacks, rain gear, and jacket. 3 liters of water that doesn't taste like plastic. I love it and the SL fit is great!

The lightweight, ergonomic Deuter Race X Air I SL Hydration Pack stows 3-liters of water, outfitting you for anything from a day on the single track to an afternoon hike in the foothills. Deuter gave the Race X lightweight, air-flow-inducing mesh shoulder straps to fend off those embarrassing backpack sweat lines, and the Aircomfort back panel keeps the coolness flowing between you back and the backpack. Fill the included 3-liter bladder with your favorite hydrating fluid and stay on the trail 'til the sun falls-don't worry, the 3M reflectors protect you from cars and other scary nocturnal beasts.

- Backcountry Outlet

The Race Series was created to compliment the serious XC rider on rides of all lengths. Each pack has the patented Advanced Aircomfort Back System, increasing ventilation and thus comfort.

- Altrec Outdoors

Fast Free Shipping on orders over $50. The women's new favorite riding partner. The Deuter Race X Air I SL Womens' Hydrations Pack will carry 3 liters of water and all the necessary gear for a great day on the trails.

- Powderfin.com

On Sale. Free Shipping. Deuter Women's Race X Air I SL Pack (Fall 2009) The Race X Air I SL by Deuter is the women's new favorite riding partner. This pack will carry 3 liters of water and all the necessary gear for a great day on the trails.Features: Advanced Aircomfort Backsystem Women's specific fit Side mesh pockets Front organizer pocket 3 Liter Streamer Reservoir included Stow-away helmet holder Specs: Volume: 850 cubic inches 14 liters Torso: One Size inches Fit: SL Weight: 1 lbs. 10 oz. + 6 oz. System: Advanced Aircomfort Materials: Microrip-Nylon

Deuter Race X Air I SL Women's Hydration Pack is a women's specific bike pack comes with a 3 liter Streamer reservoir | Features Include: Advanced Aircomfort back system, women's specific fit, side mesh pockets, front organizer pocket, 3 liter BPA-free streamer reservoir, stow-away helmet holder

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Deuter Race X Air I SL

The Race X Air I SL has been discontinued.

The Deuter Race X Air I SL is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 10, 2011 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.