Duluth Trading "Dry-on-the-Fly" fleece lined nylon…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $89.50
Duluth Trading "Dry-on-the-Fly" fleece lined nylon pants for $89.50. They have many nice features that make them a great bargain at their price.
- Tough 100% nylon twill shell
- Polyester fleece lining
- Large crotch gusset
- HUGE bargain for the $89.50 price
- Need a much better DWR treatment (DIY)
I recently got a pair of Duluth Trading nylon twill shell, fleece lined winter pants. For $89.50 they have great quality and easily beat out RailRiders $130 nylon shell, fleece lined nylon pants, even if they were the same price!
- 100% nylon twill shell, very tightly woven
- polyester fleece lining (about 100 weight fleece)
- large crotch gusset for ease of movement
- front vertical zippered cargo pockets (ease of access when sitting)
- included web belt W/plastic QR buckle
- zippered security pocket beside right upper pocket
- two gusseted rear pockets
- all pockets use nylon shell material.
Be sure to use a good DWR like Granger's or ReviveX on these pants. They come with "Scotchguard", a gen. 1 DWR that is virtually useless. Spray them 2x. Tumble dry medium after spray dries to "set" it.
These pants are perfect for winter when putting on and removing long johns for a daily hike are a PITA. Also good for winter BC camping.
My experience with DT light summer stretch polyester cargo pants is excellent. Seems you get more than what you paid for and that's why I bought these winter pants. I'll get a pair of unlined nylon DT pants for summer desert use and protection against sharp, thorny plants and also for cool fall and spring wear.