Ecco Dire Straits

I have had these shoes for 2 and a 1/2 years now and…

Materials: nubuck and gore-tex
Use: everything

I have had these shoes for 2 and a 1/2 years now and they are freakin' awesome!! They are very comfortable and I love the zipper in the front. I also love the factthat they are waterproof. I would really like to buy these again but I do not know where to find them. I have searched all over the internet for about six months now but I just can't seem to find them. If anybody at all knows where to find them please tell me because I am very desperate for these sneakers.

No such thing as "dire straits" in this all-weather Ecco Gore-Tex? footwear, delivering street shoe comfort and off-road grip. Soft neoprene collar with inner lacing system; zip-close exterior of nubuck and synthetics. 2 lb. 4 oz. pr. <b>Closeouts</b>. China. Size Euro(US): 41(7-7?) 42(8-8?) 43(9-9?) 44(10-10?) 45(11-11?) 46(12-12?) 47(13-13?)

- Sierra Trading Post

Ecco Dire Straits

The Dire Straits has been discontinued.

The Ecco Dire Straits is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.