Emotion Kayaks Advant-Edge

I have only had this boat since May 21st 2010, and…

I have only had this boat since May 21st 2010, and have used it on several lakes and the Susquehanna River. I like it for the most part, but I have a hard time getting it to go straight. That might be because of my inept paddling, but I don't know because I haven't really tried a lot of different models and brands.

Also, any wind seems to send me off course where I have to paddle on one side for ten or twelve strokes to point this thing in the direction that I need to go.

I do like this boat, and it has done everything that I've asked it to do so far. I will be paddling on some local, larger creeks in the near future, and may come back and amend my review as I paddle more and get better accustomed to this boat. It's only fair to give it a while for me to become more kayak proficient. The boat may be fine, it might just be operator error!

Emotion Kayaks Advant-Edge

The Emotion Kayaks Advant-Edge is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 23, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new recreational kayak, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review