I absolutely love my Divergence, for both hiking in…

Fabric: Polartec Wind Pro

I absolutely love my Divergence, for both hiking in the mountains and around town. At 5'10" and ~200 lbs I wear a medium. It moves well with me, and offers incredible warmth to weight and no bulk.

I wish it had pit zips, which is the reason for 4.5 instead of 5 stars. With just a heavy (EMS T3) baselayer underneath, it was warm enough hiking in 15F (with no wind) that I needed to unzip to midchest. The wind stopping ability is great, not perfect. For high winds in frigid temperatures I would layer a nylon shell. I actually prefer it to Gore Windstopper because of the amazing breathability and feel.

Snow will stick, but unless it's really wet you're fine; it dries amazingly fast, especially near any external heat source like a camp fire. Get it, you won't be disappointed.