EMS ENDOTherm Jacket

The jacket is very nice look, if very basic. I got…

Fabric: Polyester/spandex soft shell
Fill: fleece liner

The jacket is very nice look, if very basic. I got a black one for use as an everyday fall jacket that looked nice enough to go for dinner. I will also use the jacket when on the trails, I go 2-3 times in the fall and again in the spring.

For reference I am 6'2 and I normally wear a 17.5" with a 36-37" sleeve dress shirt and a 46L blazer. I have broad shoulders and this jacket has plenty of room for me and my long arms. I had purchased the LL bean "mountain guide" fleece, but the chest and shoulders were too small. I don't like it when my sleeves ride up my forearms every movement. The ENDOtherm is cut generously but fits well and does not float on your body.

I would say that it is on the lighter side of mid-weight. Compared to fleece the jacket is probably as warm as Polartech 200. The EMS sales rep told me the jacket would stay dry in a moderate rain for 30 - 40 minutes. I don't know that as of yet.

I recommend this jacket for people who want a lightweight jacket for all-purpose use. Compared to other jackets the price was reasonable for the product.

EMS ENDOTherm Jacket

The EMS ENDOTherm Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 21, 2015 at EMS.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.