The jacket is very nice look, if very basic. I got…

Fabric: Polyester/spandex soft shell
Fill: fleece liner

The jacket is very nice look, if very basic. I got a black one for use as an everyday fall jacket that looked nice enough to go for dinner. I will also use the jacket when on the trails, I go 2-3 times in the fall and again in the spring.

For reference I am 6'2 and I normally wear a 17.5" with a 36-37" sleeve dress shirt and a 46L blazer. I have broad shoulders and this jacket has plenty of room for me and my long arms. I had purchased the LL bean "mountain guide" fleece, but the chest and shoulders were too small. I don't like it when my sleeves ride up my forearms every movement. The ENDOtherm is cut generously but fits well and does not float on your body.

I would say that it is on the lighter side of mid-weight. Compared to fleece the jacket is probably as warm as Polartech 200. The EMS sales rep told me the jacket would stay dry in a moderate rain for 30 - 40 minutes. I don't know that as of yet.

I recommend this jacket for people who want a lightweight jacket for all-purpose use. Compared to other jackets the price was reasonable for the product.