Fischer Maya Classic My Style

Visit Fischer's Maya Classic My Style page.

Since your cardio conditioning doesn't go into hibernation when the snow starts falling, head to the track with the Women's specific Fischer Maya Classic NIS My Style Ski. The women-specific classic camber encourages effortless classic technique and the Speed Grinding technology in the base provides excellent gliding properties in variable snow conditions.

CLOSEOUTS . A classic track ski with a women-specific camber, Fischer Maya Classic My Style cross-country skis feature a wood core with basalt fibers for consistent flex and a stone-ground sintered base for excellent glide. Available Colors: SEE PHOTO.

- Sierra Trading Post

Fischer Maya Classic My Style

The Fischer Maya Classic My Style is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 11, 2014 at Sierra Trading Post.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review