Five Ten Anasazi Slipper

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it.

Materials: synthetic
Use: bouldering
Break-in Period: 6 -8 climbs
Weight: quite light
Price Paid: free

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it. At the time I owned a pair of Anasazi Velcro Onyx. The first thing I noticed when I put these on were that the toe area was more narrow and sharp compared to the velcros.

The heel was quite baggy which is probably because I have a narrow heel.

Besides the bagginess, this shoe is probably one of the best shoes I've had so far. I've had quite a few including the Red Chili X-cube, Miuras and Anasazi Velcros.

I found the C4 rubber was actually sticker and more durable that the onyx rubber on my velcros.

I mainly use these for bouldering. Whenever I do roof problems where the heel is required I switch to the Miuras as the heel fits me a bit better.

I wear size 37EUR in the Miuras which is super painful but have these in 7US which are quite tight but no longer painful.

After 6 months with them the elastic on top has gotten bit loose but besides that, the rubber is great and durable (I still have a sharp inner edge on my shoe).

Five Ten Anasazi Slipper

The Anasazi Slipper has been discontinued.

The Five Ten Anasazi Slipper is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 30, 2013 at Second Ascent.

If you're looking for a new climbing shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.

GSI Outdoors 10 Oz. Flask Review