Five Ten Anasazi Slipper

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it.

Materials: synthetic
Use: bouldering
Break-in Period: 6 -8 climbs
Weight: quite light
Price Paid: free

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it. At the time I owned a pair of Anasazi Velcro Onyx. The first thing I noticed when I put these on were that the toe area was more narrow and sharp compared to the velcros.

The heel was quite baggy which is probably because I have a narrow heel.

Besides the bagginess, this shoe is probably one of the best shoes I've had so far. I've had quite a few including the Red Chili X-cube, Miuras and Anasazi Velcros.

I found the C4 rubber was actually sticker and more durable that the onyx rubber on my velcros.

I mainly use these for bouldering. Whenever I do roof problems where the heel is required I switch to the Miuras as the heel fits me a bit better.

I wear size 37EUR in the Miuras which is super painful but have these in 7US which are quite tight but no longer painful.

After 6 months with them the elastic on top has gotten bit loose but besides that, the rubber is great and durable (I still have a sharp inner edge on my shoe).