Five Ten Anasazi Slipper

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it.

Materials: synthetic
Use: bouldering
Break-in Period: 6 -8 climbs
Weight: quite light
Price Paid: free

I got my pair free so I didn't expect much from it. At the time I owned a pair of Anasazi Velcro Onyx. The first thing I noticed when I put these on were that the toe area was more narrow and sharp compared to the velcros.

The heel was quite baggy which is probably because I have a narrow heel.

Besides the bagginess, this shoe is probably one of the best shoes I've had so far. I've had quite a few including the Red Chili X-cube, Miuras and Anasazi Velcros.

I found the C4 rubber was actually sticker and more durable that the onyx rubber on my velcros.

I mainly use these for bouldering. Whenever I do roof problems where the heel is required I switch to the Miuras as the heel fits me a bit better.

I wear size 37EUR in the Miuras which is super painful but have these in 7US which are quite tight but no longer painful.

After 6 months with them the elastic on top has gotten bit loose but besides that, the rubber is great and durable (I still have a sharp inner edge on my shoe).

- GearX.com

Ideal for bouldering or gym routes, the Anasazi Slipper from Five Ten features a power toe design for fantastic edging and gripping.

- Mountain Gear

The Five Ten Anasazi Slipper has everything you love about the Anasazi but built in a slipper.Easy on and easy off when gym climbing or bouldering.The Slipper has Stealth C4 rubber that sticks to almost anything.

- CampSaver.com

Free Shipping. Five Ten Anasazi Slipper Climbing Shoe (Fall 2007) The Anasazi Slipper Climbing Shoe by Five Ten is the ideal shoe for bouldering and gym routes. If you liked the Anasazi Lace-Up or Anasazi Velcro, you'll love the new Anasazi Slipper. Specifications: Weight: n/a Lined Cowdura synthetic upper Stealth C4 soles Power toe design for superb edging and gripping

If you liked the Anasazi Lace-Up or Anasazi Velcro, you'll love the new Anasazi Slipper. It is the ideal shoe for bouldering and gym routes. This is a shoe with a synthetic upper with minimal stretch.

- Altrec Outdoors

Five Ten Anasazi Slipper

The Anasazi Slipper has been discontinued.

The Five Ten Anasazi Slipper is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 30, 2013 at Second Ascent.

If you're looking for a new climbing shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.