Flylow Gear Swindler

I just got this jacket in and I like it overall. The…

Summary

I just got this jacket in and I like it overall. The fit is a little off, but not enough for me to really complain.

Pros

• Warm
  • Good layering piece
  • Looks good

Cons

• Weird fit

I really like the jacket. I like the way it feels, I like the warmth, and I like the color (I have black), but the fit is just a little bit off. The bottom of the jacket seems to be cut a wider than it should be. I feel it creates a mini teepee affect on me when I wear it and I am an average to sporty build (5'11" 170lbs). If you are a skinny guy, I would think twice or try it on before you buy it. I got it on really good deal, so if I had paid full price I may feel a little differently, but for what I paid it is great!

But it does what it claims, and it isn't meant to be a fashion piece, so I will keep it and still wear it out and about and when I am doing my climbing!

You'd better guard the Flylow Swindler Jacket with a watchful eye; you never know when one of your "friends" may try to cheat it out of you. This ultra-light micropuff insulation jacket is a true four-season, all weather jacket with excellent warmth, wind blockage, packability, and venting. The regular fit and stitch-through construction make it a great mid or outer layer, and the dressy collar gives you the option of going semi-formal at any time.

Stitched from ultralight polyester ripstop and micro puff insulation, FlyLow's Swindler Jacket is built for the mountain lifestyle. Wear it under your shell on the mountain, over your skinning layer when you hit the top of your line or over a t-shirt while destroying chicken wings at the bar.

- CampSaver.com

CLOSEOUTS . The lightweight and packable Flylow Swindler micropuff jacket can be stuffed into a backpack or kit and pulled back out for instant comfort when the wind picks up. The durable and water-resistant shell is lightly insulated and features ventilating side zips. Available Colors: BLACK, NAVY. Sizes: S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

A stylish and functional FlyLow jacket for days on the streets or a night on the town. Stitched from ultralight polyester ripstop and micro puff insulation, this stylish midlayer is built for the mountain lifestyle. Wear it under your shell on the mountain, over your skinning layer when you hit the top of your line or over a t-shirt while destroying chicken wings at the bar. Extend the collar for additional warmth inside your shell. Chest pockets are offset from other jacket pockets to avoid bulkiness. Boost your style points with this classy men's collared ski jacket from Flylow Gear. Available Color(s): Black. Intuitive Fabric. Wind and water resistant. YKK coil zippers. Level 5 Dupont DWR (Durable, Water, Repellent). 6-inch under arm vents. 4 pockets

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Functionality with style the Flylow motto defines the redesigned Swindler Throw it in your backpack and put it on to add warmth at the top of a climb Perfect as a layer or for cruising the streets after a day of skiingStitched from ultralight polyester ripstop and micro puff insulation this stylish midlayer is built for the mountain lifestyle Wear it under your shell on the mountain over your skinning layer when you hit the top of your line or over a tshirt while destroying chicken wings at the bar Extend the collar for additional warmth inside your shell Chest pockets are offset from other jacket pockets to avoid bulkinessFeatures Intuitive Fabric YKK coil zippers 4 pockets 6inch under arm vents Level 5 Dupont DWR Durable Water Repellent

- Bentgate.com