I just got this jacket in and I like it overall. The…

Summary

I just got this jacket in and I like it overall. The fit is a little off, but not enough for me to really complain.

Pros

• Warm
  • Good layering piece
  • Looks good

Cons

• Weird fit

I really like the jacket. I like the way it feels, I like the warmth, and I like the color (I have black), but the fit is just a little bit off. The bottom of the jacket seems to be cut a wider than it should be. I feel it creates a mini teepee affect on me when I wear it and I am an average to sporty build (5'11" 170lbs). If you are a skinny guy, I would think twice or try it on before you buy it. I got it on really good deal, so if I had paid full price I may feel a little differently, but for what I paid it is great!

But it does what it claims, and it isn't meant to be a fashion piece, so I will keep it and still wear it out and about and when I am doing my climbing!