Gaye Grabill Jace Gets Lost, Jace Gets Found

Since this is my book I feel qualified to write a…

Since this is my book I feel qualified to write a little something about it. I wrote this book as a children's safety book to teach small children (4-7) what to do if they get lost in the woods. If you visit Amazon you will find several excellent reviews by actual purchasers. Thank you!

Would love to see this little book in every home that has small children who go out into the woods. As part of the volunteer Search and Rescue community I can tell you there is nothing worse than a call out for a small child. With this book, we can help bring your children home to a happy ending.

. Author: Gaye Grabill. Softcover; 56 pages; color photographs. Gaye Grabill; copyright 2009. In easily understood language your children will find out what they need to do should they get lost. Written with the help and cooperation of North Oregon Regional Search and Rescue (NORSAR) and Clackamas County Sheriff's Office. Fact section at the end of the book offers specific information about the animals featured: puffin, owl, bat, otter, snake, monkey, octopus and tiger.

Gaye Grabill Jace Gets Lost, Jace Gets Found

The Gaye Grabill Jace Gets Lost, Jace Gets Found is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 30, 2011 at REI.

If you're looking for a new camping/hiking/backpacking book, check out the best reviewed current models.