Gerber E-Z Out Skeleton

I have been using this knife for about 8 years. It…

I have been using this knife for about 8 years. It has been amazing! I have lost it a couple times and every time I use something else and end up just buying another one. It is simple, durable, and strong. The clip keeps its tightness which is an issue I have had with other knives. The blade is good quality, holds an edge well and seems to hold up to a multitude of abuses an everyday knife goes through. I totally recommend this knife.

I got it at RockyMountainTrail.com - it was 10% off if you use the coupon code and they shipped it for free! Great company to buy from!

Visit Gerber's E-Z Out Skeleton page.

The lightweight Gerber E-Z Out Skeleton Knife has an easy one-hand opening and a rugged handle that makes it a favorite for anyone who has ever wished for something sharp in the woods. The cut-out blade enables smooth opening of this clip-folding knife. Gerber made the E-Z Out's handle out of polycarbonate that's practically unbreakable under normal usage. SoftGrip inserts on this handle create a comfortable, sure grip.

We don't necessarily make knives to win popularity contests. But in the case of our E-Z Out and E-Z Out Jr. line, we're not gonna complain how they've gained such a dedicated following, because these profoundly versatile clip folders have certainly done their part to help folks fend for themselves. Cutting the things that need cutting. Think of them as all-around knives for everyday life. As the name suggests, they're very easy to open and use. All it takes is one hand to smoothly deploy the stalwart stainless steel blade. Of particular value to dedicated knife users is the hell-or-high water rugged polycarbonate handle, complete with supple gripping agility of our SoftGrip(R) inserts. The combination is a pleasure to hold in your hand. And a pretty slick solution for any task that requires a knife with backbone.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

Gerber's E-Z Out Fine Edge Clip Folding Knife is easy to deploy and features rugged polycarbonate handles with it's SoftGrip overmold. Blade Length: 3.52"Overall Length: 7.89"Handle: Glass filled NylonWeight: 5.80 oz.

- Campmor