Gerber EVO Knife

Just like the EVO Jr, but on steroids. I got them…

Price Paid: Gift

Just like the EVO Jr, but on steroids. I got them in a pack together for Xmas. I keep the Junior in my house and the EVO in my pack.

It's a nice lightweight knife with a good, sharp blade. I haven't used it a ton, so I haven't had to sharpen it yet. The clip is strong and with hang on to just about anything. Good knife!

Visit Gerber's EVO Knife page.

The blade on the EVOTM is constructed of 440 stainless steel, topped off with a coating of titanium nitride for corrosion-resistance.

Introducing a clip folder for knife people who prefer the look of a straight spine; the profile reveals a "seamless" design that begins at the back of the blade and continues along the length of the upper edge of the handle. In fact, the Evo and Evo Jr. actually have a little bit of the dagger in them. Finger flip opening, Titanium nitrade-coated blade, anodized aluminum cut-out handle.

- Altrec Outdoors

FEATURES Finger flip opening Titanium nitrade-coated blade Anodized aluminum cut-out handle

- Teton Village Sports

Gerber EVO Knife

currently retails for:
MSRP: $39.00

The Gerber EVO Knife is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2014 at REI.

If you're looking for a new folding knife, check out the best reviewed current models.