GoLite Wenatchee PrimaLoft

Nice jacket for when it gets cold. I've been using…

Summary

Nice jacket for when it gets cold.

Pros

• Pit zips are awesome for regulating body temp
  • Synthetic fill works when wet
  • Cost

Cons

• Fits big through the waist
  • Doesn't stuff into its own pocket

I've been using this jacket for about four months now (Colorado winter/spring) and I really like it.

Down is getting more expensive so after shopping down I decided to go synthetic and I'm glad I did. We've had a wet spring in Colorado. I've seen the temp drop 10-15 degrees in an hour so the pit zips have come in very handy.

This jacket works in town and in the backcountry and will keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperatures.

I think my torso length puts me in between sizes so I went with an XL. It fits big through the waist but it's not that much of a concern for me.

The cost of this jacket is why I got it, it's super cheap compared to many other brands on the market that are comparable.

I'm now realizing that it was not good to move near a Golite store. I really like this brand and the low cost of their gear when it's still high quality. I shop there a lot!!

Recycled polyester face fabric Pit zips Secure-zip hand warmer pockets and interior media pocket Shock cord closure on bottom hem 60 gram PrimaLoft(R) ONE synthetic insulation

- GoLite.com refers to the men's version