Gordini Challenge XI Mitt

I used these mittens in snowy Yosemite in May at 7000…

Fabric: gore-tex
Fill: polyester

I used these mittens in snowy Yosemite in May at 7000 feet. They definitely held up to the wind and snow. I don't really have much more than that, but I was not disappointed.

The only comment I have is that sometimes you have to take them off to tie your shoes or something, and they are difficult to put back on when your hands are cold. They are extremely comfortable. I was very happy with them.

If you've owned or used a Gordini Challenge XI Mitt, please share your experience.

Gordini Challenge XI Mitt

$54.50 (women's)

The Gordini Challenge XI Mitt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 13, 2010 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new insulated glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.

women's
Shell Vintage dobby and mini ripstop with genuine leather palm and thumb, and diamond grip finger area and wrap caps.
Insulation Primaloftt® insulation, Hydrowick microdenier lining and Gore-Tex ® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry, waterproof, windproof, breathable insert.
Features Gore-tex ®, Primaloft ®, stretch fleece cuff.